Zenescope Entertainment, a leading comic book publisher and entertainment company, is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our team! Candidates should be highly organized, capable of multi-tasking, enthusiastic, and have a passion for pop culture and entertainment!
- Pick product for orders maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Pack product with attention to accuracy, product protection, and customer satisfaction with condition of product received
- Ship product according to desired method USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Perform paperwork functions associated with completed shipments and shipment tracking
- Process On-line orders and ship according to desired method
- Assist with questions and product pulling for In-house customers
- Load and unload palletized shipments
- Receive and inspect all warehouse stock
- Organize warehouse shelves and pick locations
- Maintain the warehouse as a clean and safe working environment
Characteristics and Competencies:
- Good people skills
- Positive attitude and teamwork perception
- Comfort with hand trucks, jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Possess good time-management
- Intermediate computer skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A respectful, team-oriented work atmosphere
- Self-motivated & team player
- Capable of following instructions & retaining information
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Warehouse-related experience
This job operates in an office/warehouse environment. This role routinely uses: standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers; hand tools, hand trucks and hand jacks. This position will spend a lot of time walking and lifting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: standing for extended periods of time; heavy lifting in excess of 40 lbs.; speaking, listening, and seeing; walking; use eyes, hands, finger, or feet; and reaching with hands and arms, and so forth. Position may require overtime or additional work hours as needed to meet the shipping demands, as requested by management.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and duties may change at any time.
Pay: $15.00 per hour with a review after 90 days
- Dental insurance Company paid
- Health insurance Company paid
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
If interested, please e-mail your resume to Stu at email@example.com. Thank you.