Marketing & Sales
POSITION/TITLE: Consumer Sales Specialist
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
DESCRIPTION: Here at Zenescope, we create Horror, SCi-Fi and Fantasy properties and have developed a library of over four hundred characters. We are seeking pop culture enthusiasts, who can assist in all aspects of sales and marketing. As the company just celebrated 16 years, we need a self motivated, jack of all trades person. This person should be eager, personable, and willing to not give up to get the desired results.
There will be three tiers to this role:
- Comic Conventions: We attend comic conventions throughout the year to introduce new fans to our product line. This role will assist in pre-prep for all cons (product list, set-up, pre-show meetings, etc.). You will be expected to travel to be on-site at all shows, selling our products at our booth.
- Virtual Conventions: Our team hosts monthly livestreams (Facebook,Twitch & YouTube) for fans across the world. These are 2 or 3 day events (running a few hours a day), consisting of a sales segment, interactive events, and guest interviews. This role will assist in selling, hosting, and the behind-the-scenes production of our streams.
- In Office Responsibilities: We work with comic book shops on selling our comics, collectibles, and exclusives. This role will manage existing accounts, actively look for new business and assist the marketing team with direct and distributor promotional campaigns.
- Knowledge in social and multi-media platforms including TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Discord, and YouTube.
- Proficient in Google Drive common programs (docs, sheets, etc.)
- Passion for the comic & pop culture industry
- On-site Trade Show experience
- Be willing to commute into the office in Horsham, PA
- Have a passion and/or understanding for the pop culture industry
- Bachelor’s Degree either sales, business, marketing, media studies, or relevant degree
- Able to travel multiple times a year
- Medical & Dental
- Paid Time Off
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.
ABOUT US: Zenescope Entertainment, Inc. is an independent comic book and graphic novel publisher that was founded in 2005 by Joe Brusha and Ralph Tedesco. The company has become one of the most recognized independent comic book and graphic novel publishers in the world. Zenescope's Grimm Fairy Tales and subsequent spin-off series, such as Oz, Wonderland, Neverland and Robyn Hood, re-imagine classic fables and are some of the best-selling and longest-running original independent comic books on shelves today.
Zenescope publishes and develops both original and licensed material. Our partnerships include Discovery Channel, History Channel, CBS, Lionsgate TV, Mandalay Vision, New Line Cinema, Titmouse Studios, and more.